Sunday, November 25, 2007

myWarmWishes

Usually I try to post about encouragement or supportive information around cancer topics and awareness, but I recently saw an item on QVC that I wished I had seen when my mom was bald and battling.
It's a large soft hood with a scarf attached, which is nice because it is separate from a coat or jacket, and still stylish and easy to wear and use. Not only would this product be helpful during chilly, windy, or freezing outdoor weather, but also for cozying up inside with a blanket or robe. In addition, the hood is big and loose, if a tight-knit cap or beanie isn't desirable.

I remember through several loved ones how quickly they would go through cold and hot spells during cancer treatment or recovery. This hood/scarf would be a handy solution. If any of you have used this item or something similar, please feel free to post your experience.

Thinking of yourCancerStory...warmest wishes!

No comments: