Saturday, October 27, 2007

myPassionatelyPinkTeam

A local news station prompted me to start a team with Susan G. Komen's Passionately Pink for the Cure. I enlisted my office to participate, especially considering we are majority female staff, and to my pleasure everyone was excited about the team. We are a small staff, but with generous donations from staff and other community members, we are reaching our goal.

Basically, Passionately Pink for the Cure is a project geared toward work places. Each team chooses a day during Breast Cancer Awareness Month of October to wear pink and donate (if not done before) at least $5 toward the team goal. As part of starting a team Susan G. Komen for the Cure supplies posters, post cards, awareness pins, breast cancer and self exam information, and an envelope to return offline donations.

Our office decided in lieu of costumes we will wear pink for Halloween, October 31st.

As the daughter of a breast cancer victim, it has touched my heart to see my coworkers so enthusiastic about this cause. They have even spread the word to their family and friends. If you would like to join our team and donate on our team's Passionately Pink for the Cure webpage, click here. Any and all donations are appreciated and will 100% go toward the Susan G. Komen for the Cure cause.

If you have any questions please post a comment.

Together we can change the future of Breast Cancer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can phrase that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is even now a suspect as you did in the fall publication of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=windows vista ultimate genuine dell oem ?
I noticed the axiom you have in the offing not used. Or you profit by the black methods of helping of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

Αppгeciate the recоmmendаtion.
Let me try іt οut.

Мy wеb blοg ... http://www.uinlo.com/blog/the-importance-of-knowing-the-past-winning-lottery-numbers-for-your-lottery-game/